Saturday, November 07, 2009

A Gorgeous Day!!

I am not sure how this day could have been any nicer. My sweet man was home with me. We got to do our errands together. We found some really good deals also. It is 66 degrees, and very sunny. There is a nice breeze blowing. It is the kind of day that makes you want to be outside!

We moved the sheep fence today to let them have some fresh grass. They are literally, right out our front door. The wind is blowing and it is really blowing their wool around. You can see how wooly they are.




This is Pepper looking at me. She is the flock leader and also the bravest one. She will come right up to us. She won't do that for strangers, but she will come to either Michael or me.

This is my mum. It was not very spectacular.


You can see how bare the trees are now. The ones still with leaves are almost all Oaks. They will keep those leaves until the snow or wind knocks them off or the spring leaves push them off.




Hope you are having a good day today.

Ezek 36:26-27 And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command.


2 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

We have had a couple of great days too...very nice weather and we have been able to get alot of the harvest done this week!

Lynn Bartlett said...

Another nice day for us today, too. I like your mums -- mine didn't even have a chance to bloom before we had our snow!