Friday, October 06, 2006

And The Winner Is... (drum roll)

I put all of the entries on one page with no names. There were 5 judges. I gave them each separate sheets of paper and hand them pick their top 3 choices and rank them. We assigned point values to first, second and third places. There was a clear winner. The winner is Ladyfromthewoods with this entry...

You might belong on a homestead if you ever said grace like this... "Thank you, Lord, for this roast. Bessie sure was a good 'ole gal."

So send me your address at marci(at)amazinggrazefarm(dot)com.

This was really fun and we still have some things to give away. We will announce the next contest tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Congratualations ladyfromthewoods! I love your entry!
Kelli

Teresa said...

I'm a bit embarrassed actually...I didn't enter to actually win. :.O

You should've seen my jaw drop! I'm going to call my hubby and kids right now to tell them (o-kay, maybe I have suddenly become a little bit excited!)

Clara....in TN said...

Congratulation ladyfromthewoods! There is one I wanted to enter, but I had seen it on another blog....I thought it was so funny. You know you belong on a homestead when.... you are nine months pregnant and your six year old daughter asked you why you haven't "kidded" yet.....and wants to know if you have "bagged up".

Anonymous said...

Marci, I am just discovering your blog! What a wonderful blog it is. Do you mind if I add it to my links?

I love reading about your life on the farm. We're working toward that, but not there yet!

Love, Wardeh